ENERGY PLUS Series of Trefimet Thermic Lances
- The tubes are bundled in 50’s.
- Lance end are protected by sturdy plastic film
- Steel strapping is used for bundling
Trefimet Thermic Lance
Energy Plus TR – 25
The Energy Plus TR – 25 lance is made to the highest safety and quality standards, with the highest regard to operator safety and minimal environmental impact.
This lance offers high thermal energy, melting, cuts, drills and cleans accretions with high precision and speed.
Delivering powerful stream of focused fusion heat energy, the Trefimet TR-25 Thermic Lance was developed specifically as a powerful tool with which to cut and perforate ferrous and non-ferrous metals with speed and precision.
Lengths Available: 3.0m – 5.70m
Specifications of Trefimet Thermic Lance
Description: Trefimet TR- 25 Thermic Lance distributed exclusively in Africa by Neven Matthews (Pty) Ltd.
- Low carbon tubular steel SAE 1010/1020 with coaxial inserts
- Quality Assurance: Certified by TÜV Rheinland to ISO 9001 : 2015
- Non-oil based lubricants are used to ensure a 100% oil-free product.
- Fast, “Easy Click” Trefimet (FCT) Connector
- Identified by Orange Coloured Packaging
|Nominal Bore||Weight (Kg / m)||Diameter (mm)||Min Tolerance (mm)||Max Tolerance (mm)||Power (Kw)||Opimal Oxygen Flow (NM3/h)|