ENERGY Series of Trefimet Thermic Lances
- The tubes are bundled in 50’s.
- Lance end are protected by sturdy plastic film
- Steel strapping is used for bundling
Trefimet Thermic Lance Energy OXYBAR
The Energy Oxybar lance is made to the highest safety and quality standards, with the highest regard to operator safety and minimal environmental impact.
The OXYBAR is specifically designed for copper tapping processes.
Delivering powerful stream of focused fusion heat energy, the Trefimet Oxybar Thermic Lance was developed specifically as a powerful tool with which to cut and perforate ferrous and non-ferrous metals with speed and precision.
Lengths Available: 3.0m – 5.70m
Specifications of Trefimet Thermic Lance
Description: Trefimet Oxybar Thermic Lance distributed exclusively in Africa by Neven Matthews (Pty) Ltd.
- Low carbon tubular steel SAE 1010/1020 with coaxial inserts
- Quality Assurance: Certified by TÜV Rheinland to ISO 9001 : 2015
- Non-oil based lubricants are used to ensure a 100% oil-free product.
- Fast, “Easy Click” Trefimet (FCT) Connector
- Identified by Yellow Coloured Packaging
|Nominal Bore||Weight (Kg / m)||Diameter (mm)||Min Tolerance (mm)||Max Tolerance (mm)||Power (Kw)||Opimal Oxygen Flow (NM3/h)|