POWERFUL SERIES of Trefimet Thermic Lances
- The tubes are bundled in 50’s.
- Lance end are protected by sturdy plastic film
- Steel strapping is used for bundling
26.7mm OD Trefimet Thermic Lance TR-75
Delivering powerful stream of focused fusion heat energy, the Trefimet TR-75 Thermic Lance was developed specifically as a powerful tool with which to cut and perforate ferrous and non-ferrous metals with speed and precision.
Lengths Available: 3.0m – 5.70m
Specifications of Trefimet TR-75 Thermic Lance
Description: Trefimet TR-75 Thermic Lance distributed exclusively in Africa by Neven Matthews (Pty) Ltd.
- Low carbon tubular steel SAE 1010/1020 with coaxial inserts
- Quality Assurance: Certified by TÜV Rheinland to ISO 9001 : 2015
- Non-oil based lubricants are used to ensure a 100% oil-free product.
- Fast, “Easy Click” Trefimet (FCT) Connector
- Identified by Orange Coloured Packaging
|Nominal Bore||Weight (Kg / m)||Diameter (mm)||Min Tolerance (mm)||Max Tolerance (mm)||Power (Kw)||Opimal Oxygen Flow (NM3/h)|