ENERGY PLUS Series of Trefimet Thermic Lances
- The tubes are bundled in 50’s.
- Lance end are protected by sturdy plastic film
- Steel strapping is used for bundling
Trefimet Thermic Lance
Energy Plus SUPERLANCE 10
The Energy Plus SUPERLANCE 10 lance is made to the highest safety and quality standards, with the highest regard to operator safety and minimal environmental impact.
This lance is manufactured with a tubular external profile and an internmal coaxial, eight pointed star insert profile.
Delivering powerful stream of focused fusion heat energy, the Trefimet SUPERLANCE 10 Thermic Lance was developed specifically as a powerful tool with which to cut and perforate ferrous and non-ferrous metals with speed and precision.
Lengths Available: 3.0m – 5.70m
Specifications of Trefimet Thermic Lance
Description: Trefimet SUPERLANCE 10 Thermic Lance distributed exclusively in Africa by Neven Matthews (Pty) Ltd.
- Low carbon tubular steel SAE 1010/1020 with coaxial inserts
- Quality Assurance: Certified by TÜV Rheinland to ISO 9001 : 2015
- Non-oil based lubricants are used to ensure a 100% oil-free product.
- Fast, “Easy Click” Trefimet (FCT) Connector
- Identified by Brown Coloured Packaging
|Nominal Bore||Weight (Kg / m)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (Kg/m)||Gas Tight Pressure (bar)||Q (Nm 3/h)||Opimal Oxygen Flow (NM3/h)|