ENERGY Series of Trefimet Thermic Lances
- The tubes are bundled in 50’s.
- Lance end are protected by sturdy plastic film
- Steel strapping is used for bundling
Trefimet Thermic Lance Energy SUPEROXIBAR
The Energy SuperOxibar lance is made to the highest safety and quality standards, with the highest regard to operator safety and minimal environmental impact.
This SUPEROXIBAR Thermal lance generates more heat energy than the Oxibar. It has good oxygen conduction and can be employed for opening large diameter passages, without cooling. It can also be used for cutting and drilling of ferrous materials and operations that require O2 and thermal energy.
Delivering powerful stream of focused fusion heat energy, the Trefimet SuperOxibar Thermic Lance was developed specifically as a powerful tool with which to cut and perforate ferrous and non-ferrous metals with speed and precision.
Lengths Available: 3.0m – 5.70m
Specifications of Trefimet Thermic Lance
Description: Trefimet SuperOxibar Thermic Lance distributed exclusively in Africa by Neven Matthews (Pty) Ltd.
- Low carbon tubular steel SAE 1010/1020 with coaxial inserts
- Quality Assurance: Certified by TÜV Rheinland to ISO 9001 : 2015
- Non-oil based lubricants are used to ensure a 100% oil-free product.
- Fast, “Easy Click” Trefimet (FCT) Connector
- Identified by Yellow Coloured Packaging
|Nominal Bore||Weight (Kg / m)||Diameter (mm)||Min Tolerance (mm)||Max Tolerance (mm)||Power (Kw)||Opimal Oxygen Flow (NM3/h)|